149.5 db @ 39hz Edit>150.9

I don´t understand why so much hate, maybe he doesn´t care about numbers, that´s why i haven´t metered the swift on burps, just did a bass race round on a comp and did better than i expected, i´m tune @ 32 hz with 2 2600.1 brutus strapped with 2 18´s and people with 2 12´s get better numbers than me, do i care? not really, my hairtricks and chest pain are better for demos than their TL scores hehe, depends on people likes really, and i do agree that should score better, but if he´s happy with his shit, that´s what it matters!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Mark, just put another 3k so they can stfu. This vehicle looks super loud each sub is getting less than 1000 watts so don't be hatin' Another 3k and it is bound to be in the 152's and up....

They´re gonna still think is not loud because a lot of people can score that with less power, that´s why i don´t even have a Termlab, numbers ruin happiness when you see other people´s scores haha

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

what i meant when i stated his shorts arent moving was in the video when hes holding the meter and its reading 149.5 i thought u would see some kind of movement from his clothing or flex throuhout the vehicle with that high of a number. i didnt mean to bag on his system. do you guys have more pics or vids of the system or enclosure. thanks and with another 3k it should be devastating.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

what i meant when i stated his shorts arent moving was in the video when hes holding the meter and its reading 149.5 i thought u would see some kind of movement from his clothing or flex throuhout the vehicle with that high of a number. i didnt mean to bag on his system. do you guys have more pics or vids of the system or enclosure. thanks and with another 3k it should be devastating.

This is just funny. The meter was obviously weighing my shorts down lol. If you guys would like, check out will's youtube channel, you'll find all sorts of flex video's if thats all your about. Not one of you would be talking shit if you heard this in person. I promise that. Hits like 4 sledge hammers.

http://www.youtube.com/tuffguy40

Guess alot of people missed the point on this one. 4 18's on 3k = 750 rms per sub. Those sub are 1500 rms ea. Come on now and he still does 149's. That are pretty good to me. Someone compared a wall in a honda hatchback with 3 15's to it. Now man...If you have a wall and can't do a 150 then you need the slap your builder. Your buddies wall with 3 15's on 2k is doing the same number in a small hatchback. This setup is in a large suv, below the window line and under powered for the sub he has. So your your wall isn't something to brag about. And bet his speaker aren't getting less then there rms. Be real...For a under powered/no wall setup the score is pretty good.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Guess alot of people missed the point on this one. 4 18's on 3k = 750 rms per sub. Those sub are 1500 rms ea. Come on now and he still does 149's. That are pretty good to me. Someone compared a wall in a honda hatchback with 3 15's to it. Now man...If you have a wall and can't do a 150 then you need the slap your builder. Your buddies wall with 3 15's on 2k is doing the same number in a small hatchback. This setup is in a large suv, below the window line and under powered for the sub he has. So your your wall isn't something to brag about. And bet his speaker aren't getting less then there rms. Be real...For a under powered/no wall setup the score is pretty good.

Thanks for this insight. Many people are just to damn quick to judge.

this thread was mearly ment to show progress. This amp is temporary until we can get 10k rms in there. Will, like everyone else, is on a budget.

To many damn haters around here.

I got something like that with my explorer,i was hitting a 148 with 4 12´s and a SS4000.1 , subs didn´t move a bit and some guys said i should be louder, explorers are loud on the meter bla bla, they didn´t know the facts, it´s a 11 years old car that i bought for 3000$ with A LOT of leaks!!! Anyways, i changed to a SD8000.1 with gains about 40% of it´s capacity and raised to 151 dbs just changing them amp, NOW THE SUBS MOVE LIKE THEY SHOULD!!!

Also, still have the leaks so i´m hoping i can get a 152.5 or even 153 with this "small" daily system, see??? people shouldn´t judge so fast :drinks:

Archived