yeah hes selling it too me hahaha jk

haha its there if El1T3Bass doesnt buy it :drinks:

everything looks good what are u wraping the box with

i think since its a temp box it will just stay like that.

hell yeah, i see u finally finished gettin the truck painted :good:

heres a sneak peek at Lem43606 box we put together today for his 18" AQ :good:

Photo1247.jpg

optical illusion? or wtf is going on with that rear corner?

ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

haha alex sneaking around puttin my videos up?.. and nope no optical illusion that corner is 3/4 inch short since i was high as hell when i drew up the box figured measurements so its short on that side. otherwise the box is flawless double baffle, flush mounted.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

im working on it man u can take the subs and stuff out i dont care about that i have some stuff of my own im going to put in it but keep the updates comin man

truck is stock right now, execept for the wheels, big3, hids and alt. no aftermarket radio either

optical illusion? or wtf is going on with that rear corner?

ty

this V V V V

haha alex sneaking around puttin my videos up?.. and nope no optical illusion that corner is 3/4 inch short since i was high as hell when i drew up the box figured measurements so its short on that side. otherwise the box is flawless double baffle, flush mounted.

posted videos after u did on ur page :good:

thats fine i have like 3 headunits laying around here i wanted to put in there

nice

Been working all day everyday so havent had much time to mess around with the car. it has been acting up tho. after you shit into gear and give it gas it revs but doesnt go anywhere. i dont know wtf fuck is up i dont think its the clutch because it drives fine most of the time, and it only did it yesterday and during lunch today. i think it might be the piece that is above the clutch pedal under the dash that doesn let teh clutch pedal un in-gauge all the way...we'll see if its the clutch me and my friend will change it out in a day or so.

So i put the wheels on CraigsList for sale or trade and have this kid that is gonna trade me his 04 honda civic wheels for my 17s, i dont really like the 17s so its a good trade IMO. if they dont go by this weekend they are getting sanded down, getting new center caps and painting them bronze :good: heres a pic of the wheels...

2532-042-wheel-profile-480.jpg

i vote for painting them FTW

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

just a excuse to swap out yoru brakes for 5 lugs :pardon:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived