pics of 12 fi btl installed.. update page 4

what took so long on big 3 is the battery.. had to remove the rim and take out the front left wheel wel. footlongsam and his friend did most of the install

do you drive an intrepid cause thats like the only car that i know that has the bat in the wheel well. but i was lucky all my stuff is easy to get to

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire

Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak

Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner

All that in a Reg cab truck and it wont be a blow though

nah chrysler sebring. but they are basically the same thing lol i have no idea what battery will fit up front :(

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

nah chrysler sebring. but they are basically the same thing lol i have no idea what battery will fit up front :(

ya that could be a pain i got lucky and XS makes one thats almost the same size as my factory so thats what i did

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire

Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak

Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner

All that in a Reg cab truck and it wont be a blow though

ya that could be a pain i got lucky and XS makes one thats almost the same size as my factory so thats what i did

oh well after i hook up the audio pipe ill see what volts go to.. if its low 12s then im going to look more into upgrading front batt

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Im definitely waiting on the video of your co-worker reaction. I dont remember you saying anything but is alternator stock? Whats the amps on it? Damn I want a 3100 or a 3400 for mine, just to have the extra power. Looks real good though bro.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Im definitely waiting on the video of your co-worker reaction. I dont remember you saying anything but is alternator stock? Whats the amps on it? Damn I want a 3100 or a 3400 for mine, just to have the extra power. Looks real good though bro.

yeah stock. i think its a 60amp or 70amp iirc. small though.. shouldve done the big 3 for ever ago

1j1450.png

yeah stock. i think its a 60amp or 70amp iirc. small though.. shouldve done the big 3 for ever ago

Damn its smaller then mine. When I get some cash I need to find the biggest XS Batt for my front. Hopefully a 3100 or something! LOL!

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

I'd get a high output alternator rather than upgrading the front battery if you already got another battery in the rear. They aint going to do shit if your alternator cannot charge them. You're still going to get voltage drops. O and if you're interested in a ap3k, let me know. I got one I'm getting rid of.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

I'd get a high output alternator rather than upgrading the front battery if you already got another battery in the rear. They aint going to do shit if your alternator cannot charge them. You're still going to get voltage drops. O and if you're interested in a ap3k, let me know. I got one I'm getting rid of.

really you got pm lol and no this setup temp till i get my hatchback. im doing all major upgrades to that car

1j1450.png

You can break 140 off that, just move the box around and play with it. Hell I hit a 140.7 off 1200 watts in a sealed trunk with no deadner on music. It makes a ton of difference where your box is located.

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

Archived