Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so apparently a Japanese guy has invented a way to convert plastic to oil...gas....diesel...etc Whats anybodys thoughts on this?

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Posted

well besides this video, there is a factory out east somewhere that does this, and has been doing it for awhile. I dont know how old the video is, but the factory that makes the diesel from plastic also uses the fumes to help power the plant

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

doesn't seem impossible. I though many plastics are made from petreoleum products. How about the canadian car with body plastics made from hemp? sweet

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3241 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...