97 Accord likes it dirty

Head down to roanoke and we can swap demos, and if you have a termlab that'd be fuggin sweet. There's a guy in denton that has a TL. Forgot his nmae though.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I wish I did man way to expensive lol and pm your number so I can hit you up next weekend I'll bring my friend with his lvl 4.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Nice man. That power will be perfect for a level 6 when they come out.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

New video :D

& Thank you guys :D Yes def lvl 6 is next >:)

Basically, the REM wire to the mids amp, that brances the sundowns is connected to the Switch. Amps stay off unless switch is on :) Same with volt meter :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjCK2ovKHHU

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

• 2 weeks later...

no updates? :popcorn:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived