Sonic Electronix

lol

our exact convo was

me: why did you get this amp u should have got a mono block

him: no thats stupid monoblock is for 1 sub and 2 channel is for 2 and so i got a 4 channel amp so i can add on later(he was yelling basically) lol

me: ok ok god damn!

ROFL. wow really. He thinks that? Did you explain how fucked up he has that thought out in his mind?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

lol

our exact convo was

him: no thats stupid monoblock is for 1 sub and 2 channel is for 2 and so i got a 4 channel amp so i can add on later(he was yelling basically) lol

Sneak of with the 4 channel and buy him a monoblock. Then sell the 4 channel. Honestly, damn how can people think these strange things. Or send him here for a small grilling and then a education. That amp is not going to like those subs.

Edited by bassl0va

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I was like, how many subs? Then you are like, this many.

ed you SERIOUSLY just made me histericaly laugh, i dont know why, but you did

thats sig, mat. right there and its MINE

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

ROFL. wow really. He thinks that? Did you explain how fucked up he has that thought out in his mind?

ha nope

then about 20 minutes later he was like what amp you got and i was like a 4 channel kicker amp lol and he was like "dude i knew you were just messing with me acting like i was stupid"

THEN he said "is you box sealed?" i was like yea why? then he said lets take out one of those subs dude it would beat sooooo much louder and u prolly will be hitting in the 150s and i just shook my head and said yea im gonna do it when i get home!!!! lol

i was laughing my ass off on the way home!!!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

lol

our exact convo was

if you keep trying to help your friend out with audio and you offer him GOOD opinions and suggestions and he just goes *kick in the face* fuck youuuuuu im right. then just stop talking to him about audio and let him learn from his own mistakes. i think everyone will agree with me.

edit: but your friend still bring me lulz from the things you posted about him.

Edited by Kranny

yea hes dumb but if the he didnt have a such hot ass sister i would not being hanging out with him

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

ha nope

then about 20 minutes later he was like what amp you got and i was like a 4 channel kicker amp lol and he was like "dude i knew you were just messing with me acting like i was stupid"

THEN he said "is you box sealed?" i was like yea why? then he said lets take out one of those subs dude it would beat sooooo much louder and u prolly will be hitting in the 150s and i just shook my head and said yea im gonna do it when i get home!!!! lol

i was laughing my ass off on the way home!!!

omg hahaha. Wow. I feel embarassed reading that because that's happened to me too with other people and their systems. Gah

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.