swervinburban Posted November 12, 2010 Author Report Posted November 12, 2010 Putting it on the meter in the morning I'll post pics and maybe a vid!! Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
silversound Posted November 13, 2010 Report Posted November 13, 2010 Looking good, add all the Lunars!!!! Lunar Amplifiers: L1500's x 8, L2125, L100X2, L55x2, L40x2 (2) Digital Designs 9518G x 2 DDA-W 6.5 components DDCX 4 x 4 DDCX 5x7 x 4 Iraggi Amputator 260
mason313 Posted November 13, 2010 Report Posted November 13, 2010 O snap I wanna see what this thing does 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
swervinburban Posted November 16, 2010 Author Report Posted November 16, 2010 all numbers are sealed on the dash with 500rms going to each sub first I ran a sweep then I played with a few frequencies I was able to get a prettier wave at 20hz but didn't take a pic didn't really play with the higher frequencies to much they skipped the cd but I will post more numbers and some vids up as I play with it more Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
n8ball2013 Posted November 16, 2010 Report Posted November 16, 2010 For some reason i thought you had helo he866s. Eases me as that's what in about to order I think. In for updates Dustin you know thats whats on my truck right? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
swervinburban Posted March 23, 2011 Author Report Posted March 23, 2011 let me know what you'll think Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
lukaQ Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 I think I like it a lot Got carbon fiber dust cap???
swervinburban Posted March 23, 2011 Author Report Posted March 23, 2011 I think I like it a lot thanks man its still a work in progress, but ill make sure to keep everyone updated Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.