What do you think about this...

So recently my street got one of those solar powered speed indicator things on it.

5326455.jpg

Now I've got a remote control car, that is about 6 inches high, and a foot long.

It's suppose to go around 65mph..

It's broken right now, but I want to meter it on this sign.

(it's a big straight street) I'm going to fix it IF the sign could pick up it's speed.

What do you think?

2706599624_c897df74ff.jpg?v=0

Edited by TLEJ

we had one of those ones but a bigger unit. it couldnt pick up my 2 stroke chopper until i was within 75ft or so. i doubt a little car would be picked up but you can try lulz

btw i lmfao at that smiley

its not a speed indicator, its for a competition it displays the fastest speed. the point is to break the record, at least thats what i have been told :P

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Hahahah,

yea that's not the exact meter.. It's on some small trailer thing. But the sign randomly will say around 20mph when no cars/people are even on the street

MB I SHOULD try running down the street and seeing if it can pick me up first...

EDIT: alright it can pick me up hahahahhahahahaahhaha

Edited by TLEJ

Theres some of those in at some resort near my house, they post fucking ridiculous speedlimits and those are on every street.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

lol what was your running speed? you should usain bolt that mofo runnin 36 down the sidewalk! could you technically still get speeding ticket? or like wreckless op?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Alright, so it picked up my car, going 63, then it got out of range of the controller, AND FOR SOME REASON, WHEN THAT HAPPENS, whatever RPM the engine was at, it STAYS at that. So it hit the curbed and practically exploded.

ANYWAYS, I can get up to 27mph on a low air in tire BMX bike. all the little kids are trying it now.

my life is average

Alright, so it picked up my car, going 63, then it got out of range of the controller, AND FOR SOME REASON, WHEN THAT HAPPENS, whatever RPM the engine was at, it STAYS at that. So it hit the curbed and practically exploded.

ANYWAYS, I can get up to 27mph on a low air in tire BMX bike. all the little kids are trying it now.

my life is average

:lol:

well the big box ones actually take your picture. if its one of those i think it would be some funny shit if they had 50 pics of an RC car lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.