Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

its total bs... i only ride with it loud out my street and i cut it down in town and now i even rarely have it above 25 all the time unless demoing it. this is bs because not all of us r like that

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Posted

Damn i am experiencing this, I was pulled over on multiple occasions, and one time a police officer actually made me disconnect all my wires, and he took my fuse! FTL!

P.S. I live in Buffalo :D

lol

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

Posted

Damn i am experiencing this, I was pulled over on multiple occasions, and one time a police officer actually made me disconnect all my wires, and he took my fuse! FTL!

P.S. I live in Buffalo :D

lol

so i should be careful when i bring my accord up for psychonotrics

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Posted

Well my car is a Yellow(Chamois) 1992 Buick Century and its very easy to spot, so when the cops hear me and see me, its like an Automatic target lol

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

Posted

Damn i am experiencing this, I was pulled over on multiple occasions, and one time a police officer actually made me disconnect all my wires, and he took my fuse! FTL!

P.S. I live in Buffalo :D

lol

all of these assholes have nothing to do since they all take kick back from pieces of shit big wigs if we could pay them in car audio they would love it... dicks

Posted

Well my car is a Yellow(Chamois) 1992 Buick Century and its very easy to spot, so when the cops hear me and see me, its like an Automatic target lol

ah i see... yeah i think i will keep it down untill i get to the show

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Posted

Well scratch out me wanting to move back to my hometown of Buffalo now.. miss them dam Texas red hots!!!

Your from buffalo to?

I love this town, I just moved from the inner city to the Village of Williamsville ..

Much better, and i think i have the loudest System in the Village :D

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4850 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...