its gonna be wrapped or painted soon, its only discolored because he pulled it from my truck and pretty much dropped it straight in after the beast 1100.1 got here.

tomorrow is testing and tuning so we should have numbers, and a few decent vids of a few vehicles.

Awesome. I'm looking forward to it. :good:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Lol as of right now we have some adjustments to make tomorrow. That's all I'm saying right now

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Well, we had some flex issues with the back wall. Soo today we pulled the subs, an box. Cut up some 2x4s and braced everything up. Hopefully this stops the flex I had. Gonna mount subs in a few minutes and see what happens

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Flex has stopped, but there's still a few more things to get dine before anyone gets a video. I'm not happy with this kenqood, or as we call it, the skipwood. Gonna swap decks and see what happens with my output from the subs. Gonna try and get this thing sealed off sometime this week as well. Still a ton of stuff to do before Sunday at south of the border. I'll try and remember to snap a few pics as I go but it's gonna be hustle to get it done.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Guys with F-150´s are pussies!! hehehehhee j/k guys, it´s great watching this 2 threads at the same time hehe, hurry up dudes!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived