GRITS Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 And OMG Steve thanks for the flashbacks there!!! lol not to take anything from you meade but this vesion is alot better That was just too damn funny!!!! Quote
GRITS Posted September 2, 2010 Report Posted September 2, 2010 That is right Steve. Show these young cats how we used to do it back in the 90's. That was when you could go into any music store and pick up as many bass tapes as you wanted. YEah I said Tapes..Us broke kids couldn't afford those Cd players yet. Now you can't even find a Bass Cd...Man I miss those days. I'm glad I still have most of my 90's bass cd's on computer now. Great video. Quote
CrossfireExpedition Posted September 4, 2010 Report Posted September 4, 2010 I remember that song, I was at the video shoot for it, all the vehicles used in the video was from a shop in Orange County called Audio Chamber they were the best back then. It brings back alot of memories of when I first got involved in car audio. Quote Pioneer DEH-80PRS Pioneer Mids & Highs JL Audio 500/5 Hertz ES 300.5 SecondSkinAudi0 OPTIMA Stinger
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.