Spilii's Mercury Mountaineer Build

Whats up guys, this is my first post as a new member. I've been a long time lurker to this site but decided to start my own log to get help and share my build with other members here. But anyways i'm just a 17 year old kid from Michigan into car audio. Here's two pictures of the mountaineer 2 years ago when I first got it. Try to ignore the bad quality pictures, I don't own a camera so I have to use the one on my phone.

phonepics060.jpg

phonepics061.jpg

Its too dark out right now to take any more pictures of my car but i'll be sure to get some more on tomorrow.

So far i've had only one system, an 18" Fi Q in a 10 cu. ft. box tuned to 34 hz with a Sundown Saz-1000D to power it. I managed to pull a 139.9 with stock electric on termlab out of it but I can't find any pictures of my old stuff.

Anyways I figured it was time to upgrade and I sold all my stuff. So far i've started buying new equipment piece by piece, which i'll get to in the next few posts.

Edited by Spilii

I still wanted an 18" sub for my next setup but I decided to take it to the next level and get 2 18's instead. I looked around for about a month and I finally found a good deal locally on 2 RE MT 18" D1 subs. I already built my wall about a month and a half ago and didn't take any pictures of it so I can get to those tomorrow but here is some pictures of the MT's

p_00301.jpg

p_00300.jpg

p_00299.jpg

This is the only picture I can find of my old Q and box compared to one of my MT's

p_00331.jpg

sweet glad to see more people from michagin

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

good choice of equipment bro, and welcome to the site, you'll get tons of help when needed, just dont be afraid to ask.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

1 18 in 10 cubes jeez. But i see some potential in this current build. IS that the original shipping package of that amp?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

sweet glad to see more people from michagin

Yeah man i'm from adrian if you know where thats at

good choice of equipment bro, and welcome to the site, you'll get tons of help when needed, just dont be afraid to ask.

Thanks I appreciate it. I kinda figured I was going to run into times where I needed help and theres a lot of people who can help me out on here

1 18 in 10 cubes jeez. But i see some potential in this current build. IS that the original shipping package of that amp?

Haha yeah it was a good setup while it lasted. And yeah the amp came with the carrying case but the handle broke off :shrug: I guess the amp was too heavy for it B)