99% done with two 15s bedroom build!

redue your port just seal off the top of the port and cut same size as original port on the side so it ports out and not into your desk

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

redue your port just seal off the top of the port and cut same size as original port on the side so it ports out and not into your desk

:werd_msword:

I've thought about it but it doesnt choke or anything. Remember I'm putting less than 500 W to these. I ran it for a while with that section of the desk removed and it makes absolutely no difference as far as sound and level. This isn't a car build so I'm not trying to get that extra 0.1 dB haha

thanks for the advice but this was an extreme budget build. More like putting stuff I had laying around together in order to utilize it all. Its already uncomfortably loud in the house. Don't need to be rattling the house down.

Thanks for the feedback tho.

Ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

slick man

thanks man

If I didnt have a girlfriend I would be inviting the ladies over to my pimp pad I got going on. Laying back on the bed seems to be the loudest spot in the room and its about 11 feet back haha

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Archived