mid bass drivers

its up to you. could start with subs LP 8 0. midbass 8 0-300. midrange 300-4000. tweeters 4000+. then just play with it from there and find what you like.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

its up to you. could start with subs LP 8 0. midbass 8 0-300. midrange 300-4000. tweeters 4000+. then just play with it from there and find what you like.

thanks that helped alot i need to write that down somewhere

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

as far as midbass.. O2 audio.. Image Dynamic... Cresendo... I have 4 P1 8's off a 600.2 at 150rms each and like them alot for just midbass... Image Dynamic are my favorites but i wanted bigger drivers for midbass alone.

I think my 360.2 is 20-75 & 75-300 & 300-2500 & 2500+ but i maybe wrong... I love my 360.2 cuz the device is nice and compact without a bunch of wires and knobs and tuning it is as easy as clicking and dragging plus the 150band eq is super nice. using it on a phone is easy too if you can find a compatible device. I have an old Palm Treo and downloaded a retro program for my Palm Pixi but it won't let it use the phones bluetooth so that was pointless...lol but the program works in demo mode :rofl:

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Are you running the mid bass off of a Sundown amp? You can band pass them if you are; it will be easy to choose what freq you play through them.

yeah i was looking at the crossover network on the sax125.2 and it will do exactly what i want i will probably end up running 2 125.2 and one sax1200 (i like to have matching stuff)

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged