Check out my random install pics

• 5 months later...

nice stuff man. ive seen that van with the rockford subs some where though i just dont remember

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

yo whats up tim, the van haves some sick bass in it man. thanks for the demo the other day, i dont know if you remember i was in the black tahoe

IMG00002-20101106-1153.jpg

Yeah man for sure I remember. your welcome for the demo. Your tahoe looks clean by the way

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks man as you can tell I'm a big fan of Smd lol, hey I wanted to know if you can help me out with my system.I just recently bought a box, 2 12inch alpine type e's, and a polk audio 600watt amp from best buy for like almost 600 and the speakers sound like crap only when both are hooked up but when I just have one connected bridged it sounds great whats the deal and do you think I over paid? Can I get a better system online for cheaper for the price I paid for this crap.

Thanks in advance

Thanks man as you can tell I'm a big fan of Smd lol, hey I wanted to know if you can help me out with my system.I just recently bought a box, 2 12inch alpine type e's, and a polk audio 600watt amp from best buy for like almost 600 and the speakers sound like crap only when both are hooked up but when I just have one connected bridged it sounds great whats the deal and do you think I over paid? Can I get a better system online for cheaper for the price I paid for this crap.

Thanks in advance

You can always come by over here and check out what we have. i'm sure i can get you into something cheaper and better with warranty than anywhere localy. hit me up!! 760 559 2858

Archived