Rogers: Calling you out!

i'd like to see a girls opinion on the difference? because i dont see a difference lol

Well, I guess a slut doesn't necessarily sleep around with everyone... More like the girl/guy who sends a nudie to everyone and the internet via picture message. A whore is like the girl who is a slut, plus sleeps around with any guy that walks by.

Whore = worse than slut. But both bad all the same.

Something to this effect anyways.

Edit: Woot page six!

Rofl... Well, I wouldn't say I'm that bad. Although, that does make me curious! =]

Something more along the lines of tripping over the cord while trying to plug it in, or while making my way to the outlet.

Me = Klutz fo sho.

o god dont go see. lmao it goes in trust me it does. and yeah ive done the hole standing on it and pick it up almost standing and it falls out of my hand just makes me want to quit :angry:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

o god dont go see. lmao it goes in trust me it does. and yeah ive done the hole standing on it and pick it up almost standing and it falls out of my hand just makes me want to quit :angry:

Heheehhe. Funny. :ban2: <--- And I just wanted to use that little thing. Lol Not really wanting to ban you. =]

Heheehhe. Funny. :ban2: <--- And I just wanted to use that little thing. Lol Not really wanting to ban you. =]

yeah the hold ban thing makes me wanna say :bull:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

does anyone else think that that dancing ban thing looks like a stick of deodorant? every single fucking time i see that im thinking "banning deodorant" now with extra ban-freshness!!

Archived