chevyman217 Posted August 31, 2010 Report Posted August 31, 2010 but hey, at least we have a few girls here on the forum now. car audio is beginning to seem like a huge sausage fest, other than the girls in hairtrick vids true im going to refrain with my normal smart ass self. Do it! lol ------------------------------ Oh yeah welcome to smd Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!" Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby. Things that I am allergic too.... Haters Bitch Notes
EricM9104 Posted August 31, 2010 Report Posted August 31, 2010 LMAO! emo eric=win! and snake bites, hmmmmmmmmm You've only been here since March so I'm gonna let it slide on you not knowing I'm Eric teh Emo Emu 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Ray Posted August 31, 2010 Report Posted August 31, 2010 snakebites. her avatar has shows them but hair blocks other one lolz o. hummm.. Y? 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Ray Posted August 31, 2010 Report Posted August 31, 2010 *googles snakebites* LOL.. thats a good 1 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Guest Posted August 31, 2010 Report Posted August 31, 2010 You've only been here since March so I'm gonna let it slide on you not knowing I'm Eric teh Emo Emu ive been here longer than you have and i never recall someone calling you emo emu lol
Aleah.Ricole Posted August 31, 2010 Author Report Posted August 31, 2010 o. hummm.. Y? Why? I think they are badass!
EricM9104 Posted August 31, 2010 Report Posted August 31, 2010 ive been here longer than you have and i never recall someone calling you emo emu lol Srsly? L2Read 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Ray Posted August 31, 2010 Report Posted August 31, 2010 Why? I think they are badass! 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.