Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 Show "tits or get the fuck out". Well, I got that part of it. More specifically I don't get the "tits" part. I guess it's just a "guy thing."
Guest Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 Oh and OP welcome back to the forum, cool place to kick it she said shes 18 so that makes the pic invalid LOL and x2. you can go in chat and talk to the guys on there when you're bored but i've been banned from there for a while
B Slaps Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 Hehe... I guess he's not really a punk, but I'm his woman. I HAVE to call him names. Hehe jk. You sent him the battery? BTW, I think it's wayyy cool of you to send him another one. =] well what other choice was there. if i did it any other way we would both be out of more money so i took the simple route. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 well what other choice was there. if i did it any other way we would both be out of more money so i took the simple route. Way to compromise. =]
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 she said shes 18 so that makes the pic invalid LOL and x2. you can go in chat and talk to the guys on there when you're bored but i've been banned from there for a while I'm so lost on this picture thing!!
Guest Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tits%20or%20GTFO just means post a pic with your tits in it or get the fuck out respectively lol.
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tits%20or%20GTFO just means post a pic with your tits in it or get the fuck out respectively lol. PSH! Whatever.
Alex K Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 i heard show me your tits and this came back to me... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feXoezY9glc 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
Aleah.Ricole Posted September 1, 2010 Author Report Posted September 1, 2010 i heard show me your tits and this came back to me... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feXoezY9glc OMFG!!! Something is wrong with him/her! Ahhhhh my eyes! Oh, and... Is this video a reference to MY tattoo? Because if so, I'm not a slut.
onelivinlarge Posted September 1, 2010 Report Posted September 1, 2010 ah this thread is not what i thought it would be it is kinda funny 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.