DC Sound Lab

my first season of competing coming to an end

Just ending year one with the level 5s I will be going to regional’s in Ohio in db drag and meca. It’s all been about meeting people and learning the ropes so far. The level 5s are a hit with everyone and I have had a lot of fun. Next season will be more about putting up some numbers. I will be building a test box this winter so I can get the level 5s where they like to be. I drove over 1000 miles in DB drag alone this year and have had some problems with everything except the DCs. I did an SQ comp just for fun in meca last weekend and the judge said he had never heard 18s sound that good now that’s saying something. I am just getting consistent 150s now but by this time next year I hope to be consistently hitting 160+.

mobile chornobyl

hot damn. thats a big goal. 160db dbdrag style is no easy thing. good luck man. should be fun.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

damn...good job out there bro...i did my first MECA SQ about 2-3 months ago..the judge said i was one of the best hes heard for a first timer (ended upg etting a 76 in SQ...and i was running my Level 4s at the time got a...i ended up winning my class in NSPL and in SQ and i took a few best of awards...so that goes to show DC can be HELLA LOUD and sound FUCKIN GOOD doing it...DC FTW!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

lol my team mate, kimo, got a 74 in SQ with his stock speakers and a 15" dc.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Good job man...see you in Jackson

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

lol my team mate, kimo, got a 74 in SQ with his stock speakers and a 15" dc.

hey hey hey...lemme pride on my score asshole haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

hey hey hey...lemme pride on my score asshole haha

lol no man, its a good score. he beat me and alpine by a lot. we were both a little pissed about it though lol. im waiting for my JBL MS-8 to get here. should bring me up to an 8 0 :popcorn: but of course... no meca here.

hot damn. thats a big goal. 160db dbdrag style is no easy thing. good luck man. should be fun.

yes 160+ on the windshield is a good sized goal for next year but i think having them DCs will help get me the DBs LOL

mobile chornobyl

yes 160+ on the windshield is a good sized goal for next year but i think having them DCs will help get me the DBs LOL

yeah that a huge goal, i plan to get into comps when im done with school next year before i head into a car audio school, ill start with 149.9's :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog