WOW....GF is on SMD

lmfao my 12 year old girlfriend good one last time i heard that i almost fell of my big wheel lmfao really? your talking shit over the internet its like being in the Special olympics no matter if you win your still re-tarted so dosnt bug me bigg guy =] nice try though

Damn chill the fuck out and grow up. Definitely unnecessary.

X2 Thanks

haha dwright we've all seen my girl but OP without the system being done now dosnt make it different lmfao

but ill be the first to post my girl just because i love to show her off

Damn man you'd shit yourself if you've seen some of the girls I have dated and been with...I mean i know im nothing to special to look at but it seems that when i walk to my prom my senior year and the chick im with is hotter then anyone at my school, adn im getting guys come up to me asking non stop...Dude chill out

I don't know why all the hate mail... I think its cool she is interested, no girls I ever date like this stuff :(

First girl that I have had that actually wants to get to know how it works, instead of just liking the BASS

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Lol OP first off ive dated so many girls already in my life thats why im ready to be with my girlfriend now for the rest of my life shes all i want a good southern smart girl whos gona go somewhere in life and is trustworthy Looks dont do it all for everyone and she just happens to have the looks too,

Chill...shit was all a misunderstanding.

Okay its cool man.....I mean I just created this becasue I wanted to get other guys say on what they think about there GFs joining the forum....I mean some guys may think of this as a safe zone for guys to talk about whatever and do there own thing without having to worry about there women...Just trying to get other guys opinion not try to get bashed.

I mean dude she is in the drumline for her college, and she plays the Bass Drum.....Come on..I heard this I was so fuckin happy

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Lol OP first off ive dated so many girls already in my life thats why im ready to be with my girlfriend now for the rest of my life shes all i want a good southern smart girl whos gona go somewhere in life and is trustworthy Looks dont do it all for everyone and she just happens to have the looks too,

I hear you man...Im 22 all my friedns are married, have kids or engaged...I have dated my fair share of whores...adn the one girl that is actually trully amazing wants to know BASS and wants a system

EDIT....just mean to see if guys thought its weird

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

it aint weird man and im 18 lol but im not close to kids i got basic and a year of SF trainig ahead of me soon so got stuff to get done.

But my girl wants to get a aveo or a metro and do 4 8"s for a burp car just because she wants to wont happen but she wants to shit she gave me 200$ randomly to help pay for my batts

haha dwright we've all seen my girl but OP without the system being done now dosnt make it different lmfao

but ill be the first to post my girl just because i love to show her off

lol not yours cheezy manes

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer