hey guys this is my first system well i guess you could say second because my first was a single type r 12" off 400w rms kenwood amp and now i have two new type r 12s and a m1000 in a few days but seeing as my old one was a single 12" i need a new box and i really dont want a pre-fab box seeing as i find all their tunings for the ports way too high so therefor i want to build myself a custom one, im going to be using 3/4" mdf for the box i can design the box myself using the re audio box designer but im not sure on what i should do, the car is a 2001 ford focus se (sedan not wagon) so the trunk opening isn't very large and im not sure if i should be making one larger box or two average sized boxes with the tuning i want, if anyone has the same car or something like it can you pleeeease hellllllp me i just turned 16 and i was planning on having my car looking decent for when i get my intermediate license, so im getting my exhaust installed on tuesday and from there i want my system finished then some body work to be done, re-painted, window/ tailight tint, then new headlights, and finally new rims, but can anyone please please help me out with what i could do with my box design that'd be great! thanks for the help everyone who responds to this, ill reply if you have any further questions as i will get the e-mails directly to my blackberry, thanks!

he means periods. So you dont have so many run-on sentences lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.