officially the ugliest tahoe on the net

bassHZ

:rofl: so mean, but i knew it was coming after his comment.

that dancing video isnt dancing... they have turrets syndrome and its in full force when shitty music plays.

but the thing is its not :) and two. he doesnt even have a build log so i cant judge his non loud ass....and more then likely a post dumpin 12 year old tht doesnt own a car :)(said nicely)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

but the thing is its not :) and two. he doesnt even have a build log so i cant judge his non loud ass....and more then likely a post dumpin 12 year old tht doesnt own a car :)(said nicely)

you got me. I was born in 98, sleep in a racecar bed, and love to color in my coloring book when people aren't around <_<

and what does not having a build log have to do with what I have done. There's no need to document my every purchase in my life to try to gain popularity. I do what I do and that's all you need to know

I've spent more on just bicycles in the past 3-4 years, nevermind the cars, then he has on his truck and all the ugliness that goes with it, so I'm not worried about him :yahoo:

fyi.. my last bike cost a little over $7k. The one that stays in my car at all times costs $3200. You can pick up a stock navigator for like $5k these days. carry on

hes calling me out but isnt proving SHIT!.... 7000$ bike bla bla bla.. stock navigator 5k ok buddy.. my navi is far from stock to top it off try finding one like mine being 11 years old and not touching 100k miles yet. go ahead i will pay pal you LUNCH TOMORROW of your choice... also u said "never mind the cars". why are you here? should you not be on like one of those lance arm strong supporter forums? get outta here with that... you are over here telling me my truck is ugly but it gets more looks and thumbs up then your girlfriend ever will!

edit: you took a shot at me on post #54 i didnt reply so now you try again, dont write back, you arent gettin a reply from me, say what u want. you are going to type more bull...

now that alpine mentioned it... you are just a TROLL!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived