how to find out what someone know/thinks with out spilling the beans?

ok so i need to know how to go about finding out what my mom know and what she thinks about this girl. i cant really just ask her cause she a couple years older than me and i dont wanna give anything away about us. im trying to c what she thinks cause the other night me n this girl was sitting in my room holdin hands and we didnt her my mom come up stairs and she walked around the corner naturally we both jumped. well the next night my mom was leaving to go eat with my stepdad will me me em and my little brother were staying home and she said no holding hands, ect (she didnt seem made or anything was kinda in a joking way) and i just looked at her like wtf. and said what r u talking about. she told me that she saw us last night holding hand. and never said anymore.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Lol at least she didnt come find you on top of her like my ex's dad did......I'd say just ask her? :shrug:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

don't be scared to tell your mom you like the girl. Atleast she knows your not gay. Otherwise if you want to know what she's thinking try to use trick questions or questions that don't involve what you what to know but it's in the same subject. Kinda like jedi mind tricks

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Tell your dad first :good: then let him explain it to your mom, dad's are always supportive of that idea

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

im 16 she 18+ i want to but she will flip a shit with her being over 18

Hell Its better than you being 16 and her 14 lol. If you just be straight up with her, no BS she'll be cool with it.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

god theres so many ways to go and bash this, BUT i wont :), just explain to BOTH of your parents that you really like this girl, and youd like to be with her

but one thing ive learned was dont get to attached, your only 16, dont expect to be with this girl forever lol

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Lol at least she didnt come find you on top of her like my ex's dad did......I'd say just ask her? :shrug:

haha, i have a buddy that had enough time to hide in the closet... but the dad opened the closet and there he was... naked lol.

just ask your mom. you arnt going to trick her, she is older and smarter than you are. now go do your English homework.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.