new 6kw flex vids just for you guys

Nice work Skittles..Thats a gorgeous enclosure and them 12's are really slappin hard bro..Cant wait to hear scores from doubling your power bro...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i hope i do well at the next show. my CAR went into protect twice yesterday. stereo turned off, gauges dropped to 0, battery light turned on for a second then shut off with everything else. looked like the car died but i still had control. it was weird... my voltage said 13, maybe 12, but i was idling so it must be low voltage... even though one time was on a rock song and only had a beat, not constant bass.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

These videos don't do any justice to how loud/ how good it actually looks. Thank you for the demo. I was thoroughly impressed. Love the box as well!

My Build Log

Deck- Eclipse 3100

Subs- 2X DC XL 18's

Wiring and Fuses- Stinger and Monster Cable

Sub Amp- Sundown SAZ 1500 V.2

Speaker Amp- Coustic 360U

Alternator - Powermaster Alt.

DCSig.jpg

thanks man. i was actually disappointed when i left and realized i didnt hear your truck. see you guys this weekend. ill do what i can to get you a little louder. i have an idea for your amp cover too.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

thank you!

Don't worry about it! And thanks for your interest! Willing to take any advice you're willing to give. See you Sunday!

J-Squared

My Build Log

Deck- Eclipse 3100

Subs- 2X DC XL 18's

DCSig.jpg

you and your dad want to caravan to the show? meet up in the morning and head out.

you and your dad want to caravan to the show? meet up in the morning and head out.

Maybe. I'll ask him tonight when I get home from work.

My Build Log

Deck- Eclipse 3100

Subs- 2X DC XL 18's

DCSig.jpg