old pawn shop got bought out and the new owners are making it into a gun store so they are trying to get rid of all the stuff for super cheap... everything is 50% off and then 75% off of that. so almost everything was a dollar :good:

so they had a bunch of shit for audio. i got 11 pairs of audiopipe terminals (heavy duty screw down type) for 50cents a peice, 2 by scoche, and 2 amp plug in things for wire by scoche also 50cents a peice. then i got a rockford fused distro for a dolla. audiopipe high/low converter for a dollar. and then a rockford 12" sub, and a west coast customs by orion 12" sub both of them for a dollar <_< just got them to blow lol

so i spent around 20 for everything, and im selling the ap high/low converter to a friend for 30 dollars so that just paid for everything lol

sooooooooooooooo, good deal or not?

d97a38f7.jpg

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

hah yea, my friends crazy mom told me about it so i checked it out... my friend also got a 1$ computer :rofl:

how much do you think i could resell the ap terminals for? they are bnib

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

i'd sell for roughly 5-7 bucks a pop for the terminals. they go for around 12 bucks at radioshack

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

What kind of fosgate 12? It looks like a HX2 but i cant tell if its punch or power, i might gey that off your hands

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

damn now thats awesome i hope a few of the pawn shops around me do that! how did you find out they were doing that did you walk in or was there an ad somewhere?

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

I'd take all of them....

hah you got a pm comin

What kind of fosgate 12? It looks like a HX2 but i cant tell if its punch or power, i might gey that off your hands

i dont know, i think its an hx2, its got a small crack on the cone... like i said i got them to blow them up or do somethin fun but if you want it ill sell it

damn now thats awesome i hope a few of the pawn shops around me do that! how did you find out they were doing that did you walk in or was there an ad somewhere?

nahh my friends mom told me, and there were huge sale signs all over

24v1fe8.png