I found this website & they claim to help you get sponsered. If your application gets accepted they charge you around $100 for a setup fee or some crap. anybody ever heard of this site or have you guys tried this crap before? here is the link for the application:

http://www.carsponsorships.com/scout/sponsor.php?id=11173

They also have what they call a "scout program". They claim that it's free to join! (I Joined) anyway, they give you banners & other HTML to imbed on your website & they pay you $5 for every application that someone fills out & is accepted that came from your site. supposedly they pay you commission if someone buys something, they said they send the funds via paypal. Sounded like a good deal to me. I posted a few of their links on my website last night. What do you guys think about this? is it legit? is this kinda like those google ads steve told us to click on every now & then. here is the link to the scout program. let me know if I am getting screwed around!

http://www.carsponsorships.com/scout/index.php?ref=11173

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Guest Nismofreak

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOO

That company doesn't do shit.....don't do it....Take a long time for stuff to come in...my sponsor never called me back which pisses me off..... I don't trust em

Edited by Nismofreak

i signed up for it... emailed the support team to see if you lose the 96 dollars right away didnt get a response until my account was charged. im thinking about just filing a claim with chase saying how it was fraud. it tells you it takes 96 dollars for a pro sponsorship, or atleast thats what i thought. definitly didnt happen