maybe she thinks all you do or focus on is audio? or that you mightve told her youre broke or havin money problems, but you might buy the amp? both of those could be possible reasons for her reaction. but we dont know the whole story so its hard to give good advice. if shes like that all the time, and youre not at the 'omg i cant live without her' stage than i would advise movin on from her, cause shell only get worse and your patience for it will dwindle. trust me on that

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

no shes not like this all the time only when sams around. but i have been talking to him alot more than normal cause ive been ordering stuff for him. she told me that its cause he is always an ass towards her. i dont see how he didnt even say anything to her. told her he wasnt movin his bike cause he had the parking spot first but his bud moved it to another spot.she wasnt in a bad mood till i got out and said hi and he asked if i wanted to buy it and walked over to his truck.

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!