alexan1250 Posted September 7, 2010 Report Posted September 7, 2010 A pair of cute robots star in Valve's team-focused twist on the Portal formula. http://pax.gamespot.com/story/6275187/portal-2-co-op-impressions/?tag=picks%3Btitle%3B31 The single-player campaign's only twice as long? Jesus, that's crap. I realise that it's difficult to weave a cogent plot without repeating puzzle-types across a greater length of time, but I figured on it being three times as long at least. I finished the first game on first play-through in about four hours. So, I'm gonna be able to finish this new game in eight or nine hours, am I? It'll last me two days, then. If this is a £50/$60 release, that's not good enough. I'm gonna need another reason to buy it. By which I mean another reason *IN ADDITION TO* the co-op, mode. I won't always have a second person to play with, which means it doesn't count as core content in my book. Coronithofcork
Slinky Posted September 9, 2010 Report Posted September 9, 2010 I didnt know about the co-op. I just want the game for single player. Cant wait! DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.