Steelies

Well winter aint too far off and I want to be prepared this time round. Last winter I kept my truck pretty clean, I tried my damndest to keep the snow and salt off of them. I still got a fair amount of pitting on my rims. Well they arent a complete loss and I dont want them to get worse so i am in the market for some winter shoes. Im thinking plain ass steelies painted flat black would be good enough, no hubcaps, no factory chevy wheels just steelies.

I am wondering if the even make them in anything bigger than a 16"? I was thinking 17 or 18s but cant find em. Help?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Steelies

Well winter aint too far off and I want to be prepared this time round. Last winter I kept my truck pretty clean, I tried my damndest to keep the snow and salt off of them. I still got a fair amount of pitting on my rims. Well they arent a complete loss and I dont want them to get worse so i am in the market for some winter shoes. Im thinking plain ass steelies painted flat black would be good enough, no hubcaps, no factory chevy wheels just steelies.

I am wondering if the even make them in anything bigger than a 16"? I was thinking 17 or 18s but cant find em. Help?

Ain't a bad idea. My buddy has a Chevy Gulfstream that he switches out his gold Dayton's for those so the harsh weather don't fuck them up.

EDIT: No clue where to find em, but like the person above said Junk yard would be a good start. I see alot of junk yards using em to hold cars up.

Edited by Dub7Banger

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

2002 and up Dodge Rams that have the factory 20" rims come with a full-size steel 20" spare..those are badass...I've got 2 now and looking for two more to pain flat black and roll for the winter

that obviously won't work on a GM full-size bolt-pattern though....but I would check with the dealer, for the size of the spare that comes on the new Tahoes since I think those have 20's stock as well

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange

Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/

Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10"

Shok-wiring & RCA's

XS Power D6500

Mechman 320A

Sundown Audio Russia

http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index

http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81

old ass thread lol

those wheels you can find at discount tire, but the link ones are for a car :)

you can get them only in a 16" for your truck and the cheapest like said before prob the junkyard

how is the thread old? lol

07 day, not year

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.