Second Skin Audio

I'm sorry for being an asshole and stealing peoples box pictures...... =(

memphisbasshead

hey guys, I just want to offer my box designing skills to all of you. I will design your stuff free of charge and will build it for a small fee. here are some of the boxes I have built:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::lol: :lol: :lol:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

O no way bad ass design skills man I'll pay 116893733 for a design from you.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

hey guys, I just want to offer my box designing skills to all of you. I will design your stuff free of charge and will build it for a small fee. here are some of the boxes I have built:

Seriously lost it after I saw this. Almost knocked my soda over on my keyboard!

yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

An apology doesn't make up for shit, you realize this right? just because you apologized doesn't mean that you actually changed. Just means that you got fuckin caught. As far as i am concerned, your a deceptive lying p.o.s. that shoulda been banned for your actions. Oh wait, that was my suggestion in the mod area about what to do with you...

At first i read this and thought you prick, but then i thought of the 2 hours i just spent deadening my door...and then how much harder a box is. I say burn him!

2003 Nissan Maxima SE

Pioneer avic u310bt

...coming soon

Damn, that deserves a kick in the nuts! What a joke, I'd be hesitant to pay that to a professional for a box unless it was a seriously complicated design.

Fuck that. 350 is like complicated design, visual rep, planning sheet, material layout, and minimal oversight of project.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived