Second Skin Audio

I'm sorry for being an asshole and stealing peoples box pictures...... =(

memphisbasshead

Everybody does something wrong in their life. EVERYBODY, yes including me 2. Yes what memphisbasshead was very wrong, but the thing is we all have to learn from our mistakes. Now you could ban him, take away all rights to SMD but what for? Don't you think everyone knowing what he did is bad enough. I'm not trying to stir up the mods and any other person, im definitely not trying to make anyone mad at all. It's just i was a new member not that long ago, and i remember not getting any replies and stuff, i used to see people with 2000 views and replies on there build logs and used to want to be just like that. Maybe he just wanted a spotlight for awhile. That was the wrong way to do it but alot of people dont think about the consequences before because they are set on making whatever it is work

if..... they're was a profit involved then its a totally different story, but it didnt come to that

Lol does anybody read??? He tryed to make a second account and has been banned already

Lol I saw when he started the topic knew it was a bad idea come back 2 hours later and it was 4 pages it blew up and knew he had to be banned already and yup!

Anyways it's over now

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

if..... they're was a profit involved then its a totally different story, but it didnt come to that

regardless if it came to that or not, he was still planning on it. He would have stolen money from people had he been given the chance. I'm all for forgiving and forgetting, but we can do that outside of this forum. There is a bunch of people on here that offer legit box designs and there is a bunch of people that WANT legit box designs. He was taking advantage of that situation and he did so by being fraudulent.

This is what he sent me, I was really mad that it didn't come with a sketchup considering I could enter my dimensions into Torre's calculator and mess around with the port until I get it right.

Box Dimensions: 26" H x 45" W x 14" D

Ports: Three 6" Aeroports each one being 23" long

Woofer Displacement: 0.25 Cubic Ft.

Bracing Displacement: 0.10 Cubic Ft.

Port Up: Yes

Wood Thickness: 0.75 (3/4)

Gross Volume: 7.71 Cubic Ft.

Port Volume: 1.34 Cubic Ft.

Physical Port Length: 23"

Port Area: 84.78 Sq Inches

Port Area Per Cubic Foot: 13.83 Sq Inches

Net Volume: 6.13 Cubic Ft.

Tuning Frequency: 34.89 Hz

Cutout Sheet List:

Bottom and Top Piece: 45" x 14"

Left Side: 24.50" x 12.50"

Right Side Piece: 24.50" x 13.25"

Back Piece: 45" x 24.50"

Front Piece: 45" x 24.50"

Just cut out the aeroport hole's on the top of the box once you get the the three 23" long 6" pvc pipes. (note: you don't have to make flares for them if you do not want to because there is enough port area that there will not be any port noise what so ever) Keep me updated on the build man

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Man I'm glad I never used the design he sent me and wanted 20 for.

so...you wanted me to pay $180 for a box that you don't even know how to build, glad i haven't paid yet.

See, he was trying to get money out of people for his 'services'

IMO without a doubt if his shit hadn't caught up with him now it would have in a couple of months when nobody's box/designs had turned up.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

regardless if it came to that or not, he was still planning on it. He would have stolen money from people had he been given the chance. I'm all for forgiving and forgetting, but we can do that outside of this forum. There is a bunch of people on here that offer legit box designs and there is a bunch of people that WANT legit box designs. He was taking advantage of that situation and he did so by being fraudulent.

True.... You got me there bro

This is what he sent me, I was really mad that it didn't come with a sketchup considering I could enter my dimensions into Torre's calculator and mess around with the port until I get it right.

<blah blah blah>

You didn't pay for this did you? I'll be super pissed if that's the case.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

HELL NO!!!! I will probably never pay for a box design considering I would rather learn how to do it my self I just like to see what other people come up with lol

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Lol. For those of you who got screwed, you can hit me up. I do ORIGINAL box designs and build and ship if needed. I guarantee quality.

Hit me up on here or through my e-mail in my sig. I'm not about to scar my name on SMD or anywhere.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived