ok so i have a 99 monte carlo and i wanted to get rid of it cuz im 17 and it was just a first car that i got when i was 15 so i got some left on the loan and i either want to sell it when i get the loan payed off and buy a new car. or i can keep it and make it nice.

so

pros-cheaper gas money(i know throwing in a system will take that away) but i drive about 50 miles a day thats counting from school and back and then work and back its got to make atleast a little difference

i love this car and i will love the idea of no knew car payment when i go to college

it will be a fun project and wont cost a terrible amount to get it where i want it

and last the insurance my insurance is very high right now as it being over 10 years old and my insurance agent said if i get anything over 2000 it will raise it way more so.

cons-wont be rolling in a fresh whip,will have to work and spend cash,there is alot of cracks and spots of wear and tear and a few dents and other things that need to be cleaned up but if i decide to get the car i will fix up and repaint..... so let me know what you guys think. thanks peace

Keep it and save up for something nicer in a few years last thing you want is nice ass car at college it'll get trashed from doors getting slammed into it and people backing into etc.. trust me lol

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back

did u have any other cars in mind or is that your dream? if its not your dream car or you dont plan on keeping it for a long time i wouldnt put to much money into it. because if u ever want to sell it remember ur might not get ur money back.

cowboys_logo.gif

I would keep it...

Save the money for later down the road.

If this is like a dream car then work you heart out if not then i wouldnt put 2 much money into it...

Like stated above you might not get your money back.