Help Me Find A Song Please!

Okay here is one for that ass. I have the new Pastor Troy Tool Muzik album, and there is a song call Saddam Hussein that hits hard as hell. Anyway some posted the song on youtube however, on their version of the song there is a sample clip of a song that plays for around 15 -20 seconds. I've been spending the past two days trying to track down this song. The only thing I can tell you is that the song seems to be Chopped & Screwed, features Pastor Troy, and uses a sample of Prince's The Beautiful Ones. Does anyone out there know who did this track?

The track I'm talking about will start at 3:14 and end at 3:34. Please, anyone who real big on mix tapes, Chopped & Screwed music, or southern rap help a brotha out. Cause this is driving me insane.

Link to the song:(Pastor Troy "Saddam Hussien")

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Is it on the New Cd??

Success! I found it. The guy who posted the song on youtube finally responded back to me. The song called Whats Da Deal. Its by a rapper called Shawty Redd feature Pastor Troy, big Kuntry, and Daz Dilinger.

Link to a stream of the song:

http://www.rapcommunity.de/hiphop-media/mp3-audio-399.html

now, anybody know where in the hell I can get this track in MP3 format. Its got to be in my collection.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Okay here is one for that ass. I have the new Pastor Troy Tool Muzik album, and there is a song call Saddam Hussein that hits hard as hell. Anyway some posted the song on youtube however, on their version of the song there is a sample clip of a song that plays for around 15 -20 seconds. I've been spending the past two days trying to track down this song. The only thing I can tell you is that the song seems to be Chopped & Screwed, features Pastor Troy, and uses a sample of Prince's The Beautiful Ones. Does anyone out there know who did this track?

The track I'm talking about will start at 3:14 and end at 3:34. Please, anyone who real big on mix tapes, Chopped & Screwed music, or southern rap help a brotha out. Cause this is driving me insane.

Link to the song:(Pastor Troy "Saddam Hussien")

Yeah,I've had it in my favs for awhile now good choice.In da city is in rotation aswell alot.Pumps me up when it's cranked

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

I've got it. Shoot me an aim addy or something and I will point you in the right direction as to where to get it.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Apparently this guy is one of the huge producers down south. Check out the guy's myspace page. I didn't know he did all the fire tracks off of Jeezy's first album. Man I've got to have this Prince track like ASAP.

Shawty Redd's Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/shawtyredd

P.S.

This guy did the Hypnotize track off Jezzy's last lp. So you know this guys is the truth.

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes