Sonic Electronix

Rockford t1000bd vs. Sundown Saz1000d

Hey im starting to plan a build, but im stuck between the rockford t1000db and sundown saz1000... in your opinions which one would produce more power... both are pretty decent amps i believe... the sundowns are about Eighty bucks cheaper each amp.. i plan on buying 2 of each amp and hooking them up to 2 FI BL 15's .

Edited by bray

I'd run the two Rockfords. I have a T1000 and love it, it's for sale though. Both companies produce very good amps.

this^^^ neither one would be a bad choice at all, go with the ones you want most. you will not be disappointed either way :drinks:

this^^^ neither one would be a bad choice at all, go with the ones you want most. you will not be disappointed either way :drinks:

I've just never experienced these amps at all.. going with the sundowns would save me $160 bucks ... i just dont want to regret not getting the rockfords because i was being cheap LOL.

I've just never experienced these amps at all.. going with the sundowns would save me $160 bucks ... i just dont want to regret not getting the rockfords because i was being cheap LOL.

oh trust me you wont be diappointed at all in sundown. ive now had the SAE1000D and the SAZ1500D and both were great, never got hot or shut down, 0 probs at all with either to say the least. im sure the RFs are just as good too, but i do know sundown has some pretty damn good CS too.

Rockford ftw power/T series amps are awesome!!!

2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge

1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater

2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back