Twigz Posted August 7, 2007 Report Posted August 7, 2007 Shot with Spca533 at 2007-08-06 Hello, I have 2 pictures of these 15' Speakers I need to know the model, and it's RMS Rating because I'm gonna purchase them for $400. Shot with Spca533 at 2007-08-06 my buddies selling em cuz he was afraid of cracking his window. if anyone could find out would be appreciated. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Bryan Posted August 7, 2007 Report Posted August 7, 2007 damn those look old MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Twigz Posted August 7, 2007 Author Report Posted August 7, 2007 damn those look old yup but in perfect condition =) they've never been abused, or over powered and theirs no scratches, dents, or anything wrong with them. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Bryan Posted August 7, 2007 Report Posted August 7, 2007 yup but in perfect condition =) they've never been abused, or over powered and theirs no scratches, dents, or anything wrong with them.kinda like my porn collection MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
kickerman Posted August 7, 2007 Report Posted August 7, 2007 they could be roadthunders? maby not. 18" mmats juggernaut rf t10001bd alpine h/u
Twigz Posted August 7, 2007 Author Report Posted August 7, 2007 kinda like my porn collection lol, keep it on topic plz. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Bryan Posted August 7, 2007 Report Posted August 7, 2007 lol, keep it on topic plz.haha i will and i second say old road thunders...thats what i thought they were when i first saw them MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Twigz Posted August 7, 2007 Author Report Posted August 7, 2007 haha i will and i second say old road thunders...thats what i thought they were when i first saw them road thunders... whats their rms power? 3000 rms? Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
kickerman Posted August 7, 2007 Report Posted August 7, 2007 no more like 300 watts 18" mmats juggernaut rf t10001bd alpine h/u
Twigz Posted August 7, 2007 Author Report Posted August 7, 2007 no more like 300 watts for 2 15's I think thats highly under rated. I did a search on what u guys thought they were and havent come up with a match yet. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.