Sundown Audio

audioque AQ20

uhoh_45

im looking for all the info i can on the Audiogue Aq20 any personal experiences with it how much power it actually puts out and the size of it would be nice it doesnt look like much in the pics so any comparison pics would be nice

i was just browsing there website and came across it and it looks like a beast of an amp

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Check on CACO i believe i saw that someone clamped theirs at .9ohms and 10.8volts and got 12,XXX out of it.

Does it put out alot of power? HELL YES just very big. one down side it has a high voltage protection and by high voltage i mean about 14.9 volts

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

youd get more power out of a Stetsom, *****IMO**** plus AQ has no warrenty for that amp, so if it blows, your fucked, then again i know theres one or 2 people here that actully run it

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45036&page=3 :good:

Yes freshman you are correct but have you watched the sine wave coming out of the brazilian amps?

Ive been told that when you zoom in on the amp the line is fuzzy not defined like it sound be soooo thats where the judgement comes in

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45036&page=3 :good:

Yes freshman you are correct but have you watched the sine wave coming out of the brazilian amps?

Ive been told that when you zoom in on the amp the line is fuzzy not defined like it sound be soooo thats where the judgement comes in

that link was help full thanks and yeah i know bout the whole stetsom/soundigital making mass amounts power but the sign being questionable

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

2n706tx.jpg

Not in my car but its in pioneers saturn i think his name was..

I have a vid of another guy too.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

duude thats fukn crazy. i want one lol not many people have the aq20 huh

nope its diffrent, and expensive, but i know boyd ran the SD 12k for awile, and had no problems, ive personally heard his jeep and it gets fucking loud as shit for 4 15's, now he runs a SD16k >.>

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived