2010 MECA World Finals Video's and Pics

GRITS

Got any vids of Colin Alvarez's mini cooper?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

fuck jersey, rick im staying at your house from now on, hope thats ok with the wifey :peepwall:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Got any vids of Colin Alvarez's mini cooper?

no peepwall.gif

we wasnt near the lanes hell we was off in our own lil section and still got shut down that vid's next in about an hour screw that I might just go to bed

no peepwall.gif

we wasnt near the lanes hell we was off in our own lil section and still got shut down that vid's next in about an hour screw that I might just go to bed

Awww, that's a loud Mini.

I heard he almost had a record today, but one of his amps decided to take a day off so he was only running half the power he planned to run.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Awww, that's a loud Mini.

I heard he almost had a record today, but one of his amps decided to take a day off so he was only running half the power he planned to run.

I seen him but the attention between Meca tellin us to shut down, and people coming and checkin us out and laughin at my 8's. My truck was getting majorly molested today lol

its too bad i couldnt make it out today :( all the guys are talking shit right now at the bar lol. jacob drunk called me and all the sundown whores are talkin shit hahaha. but hey what can ya do when the wife suprises you with a wedding you gotta go too?

There was a red truck F-150 or 250 there and was fuckin loud first thing i thought was where was you at then everyone was like a wedding.

There was a red truck F-150 or 250 there and was fuckin loud first thing i thought was where was you at then everyone was like a wedding.

nope that was john with an f350. his setup is what gave me the idea to buy my truck and do a setup like his. i love his truck! hes genius and an spl legend :)

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

nope that was john with an f350. his setup is what gave me the idea to buy my truck and do a setup like his. i love his truck! hes genius and an spl legend :)

I dont CARE!

That fucker was LOUD! :woot: I wanted to sit in it but he would never stay in one spot! :lol:

Archived