Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok guys I have a friend that is trying to install some 12 volt fluorescent lights in his custom work truck. He needs to be able to operate the lights from at least three different locations if needed. Front door, side door, and back door. I can figure out how to wire the light using two DPST switches easy enough, but I am lost :trippy: :trippy: :trippy: at the third location. Do I need to use a three pole switch? My buddy is wanting to work on this project next weekend so if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Posted

The remote idea may be an option.....I will see what I can figure out. Yeah my buddy needs to be able to turn the light off from the main cab, large rear door and side door. I was thinking surely that someone had done something similar. Thanks for the help guys back to the drawing board.

If he was to purchase a decent alarm, one of the channels could be used in conjunction with the light and then using his remote to turn the light on and off.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1779 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...