Sonic Electronix

Best Amps for AQ HDC15's...?????

Ok so I have decided I'm going to order 8 HDC15's still unsure about what impedance, prolly D1's......

My big question, is, what power..... I was thinking about several different amps, so I'll shoot the ideas out, and you bunch off bassheads can help me decide.....

AQ 2200d 8.....

AQ 3500D 4.....

American Bass 1000.1 2 ( Provided the AQ subs will take it)

American Bass 500.1 4

Cactus 5Kw 2..... ( Not been able to get any pricing info, on them yet)

Stetsom V14K2 E .... ( Really diggin this amp, but again no price yet.)

Any info, or feedback would be greatly appreciated, since I'm looking to order within the next 15-20 days or so........ ( Waitng on insurance $$$$$$$$$$)

Should be here soon, and the wife already said I can build a new noise maker....... I bet she wont tell me that again.....

Just ordered 200' Of Memphis 1/0 from a local place, cause he gets me decent deals, and I get free labor out of him, more often than not, so I threw him a bone...Plus the bright orange looks sooooooooo good under the hood....

Still looking for 2/0 that I like, all the crap local sux dawg balls.... I'm looking for at least 5800 strands......

I have lots to do still, decide on alt mfg...think I'm needin about 1600 amps total output.....

I'm gonna do 8 sets of Crescendo ccx52's and I'll use a pair of type r's for midbass drivers in my doors........

Still need batts ( Not sure who to go with)

It shoud be LOUD though when its done....

I think you should go with the stetson 14k Its a underrated amp most likely getting close to 16k if not over with the right voltage. Or maybe even the AQ20, heard these amps are beast way underrated.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived