2010 football season finally here, what team you rooting for?

looks like your keyboard is malfunctioning. 5-11 is what you meant to type.

:pardon:

I say Ravens....I don't like them, I just think they will do well. 10-6

I agree no way they will go 12-4 and probably not 11-5 I think more along the lines of 9-7 or 8-8

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Pats baby!! theyll go 12-4 should be a nice rematch between the Pats and Colts for the AFC ship.

to OP i agree I hope the 9ers have a solid season, they been gettin better and better the past couple years, strong defense they just need more of a passing game to backup their running threat. If they could pass every once in a while it would open up new worlds for Mr Gore.

I like the Pats, but strong D? I think they have a good chance of winning it all but not because their D is good. They have Randy Moss, who is in his last year of a contract and will bust his balls to look good. Welker is back and as good as ever. The Pats need to worry about scoring enough points to keep up with what their D letting opponents score.

I agree no way they will go 12-4 and probably not 11-5 I think more along the lines of 9-7 or 8-8

Yeah I don't think they will go 5-11, but closer to .500 is what I expect from them.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I like the Pats, but strong D? I think they have a good chance of winning it all but not because their D is good. They have Randy Moss, who is in his last year of a contract and will bust his balls to look good. Welker is back and as good as ever. The Pats need to worry about scoring enough points to keep up with what their D letting opponents score.

Yeah I don't think they will go 5-11, but closer to .500 is what I expect from them.

Right i agree 100% Their D is not nearly as strong as it has been were looking to a lot of youngsters to come up big for us and hopefully they will, but yes the offense is just one of those high powered offenses and we need to be scoring 30+ points a game because our defense wont be able to shut a good team down completely. This is exactly why moss was my first reciever I went after for my fantasy team! I also had him his first year with us for the record breaking year, Im hoping for another one of those!

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Did any of you watch thursdays game did you see how Farve showed his age?????

i like ur predictions about the Bears and thats what i want people to do, shoot them down. Like i said earlier we are gonna fly under the radar and suprise the crap outta everyone.

And since you say we are gonna have a horrible year whos gonna take the NFC North?, The Lions hahaha, The Vikings ????? Farve really showed what them 40 soon to be 41 yr old bones have. The Packers are gonna be the best bet outta them three but they will still finish 2nd in the division only to the Bears.

Bears vs Saints NFC Championship game

Colts vs ?????? AFC Championship game

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Panthers all the way baby, finally got rid of the embarrassment, and Matt Moore i think is one of the most underrated QB's in the game, and getting rid of that other overpaid fellow "you know who i'm talking about" should do nothing but help the team, they didn't play to well pre season, but well see today

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Did any of you watch thursdays game did you see how Farve showed his age?????

i like ur predictions about the Bears and thats what i want people to do, shoot them down. Like i said earlier we are gonna fly under the radar and suprise the crap outta everyone.

And since you say we are gonna have a horrible year whos gonna take the NFC North?, The Lions hahaha, The Vikings ????? Farve really showed what them 40 soon to be 41 yr old bones have. The Packers are gonna be the best bet outta them three but they will still finish 2nd in the division only to the Bears.

Bears vs Saints NFC Championship game

Colts vs ?????? AFC Championship game

I say Colts vs Pats OR Ravens

NFC I still say the bears IF they make the playoffs wont be past the first round Saints or Packers will be In he super bowl for the NFC this year

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

and yes favre sure did show his age but, When the team is healthy they have solid WR corps, One of the top 5 TE's in the game right now, A top 3 RB and dont forget, they were playing the Saints. Id look for the vikings to bounce back and be a top contender this year. their defense is very solid too which will keep them in alot of games

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Panthers all the way baby, finally got rid of the embarrassment, and Matt Moore i think is one of the most underrated QB's in the game, and getting rid of that other overpaid fellow "you know who i'm talking about" should do nothing but help the team, they didn't play to well pre season, but well see today

Are you talking about J. Pep??? lol, you know he was just tired of playing for a team that didnt have anything going for them at the time (this year could be better) the only other good player on that team is Steve Smith and maybe DeAngelo Williams, But i wish you the best of luck in your division. The Saints and Falcons are gonna keep ur plate full.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Are you talking about J. Pep??? lol, you know he was just tired of playing for a team that didnt have anything going for them at the time (this year could be better) the only other good player on that team is Steve Smith and maybe DeAngelo Williams, But i wish you the best of luck in your division. The Saints and Falcons are gonna keep ur plate full.

I think hes talking about Jake I throw more ints than TD's Delhome

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3