2010 football season finally here, what team you rooting for?

Cowboys... but, ehhh....

10-6. Maybe even worse.

If Romo could get his act right maybe they will make 2nd round playoffs, but this year the 49ers are gonna use the cowboys stadium for the superbowl! lol

im gonna go with South Central Louisiana State University Mud Dogs, lol :popcorn:

MUD DOGS MUD DOGS MUD DOGS! best tackler I seen since Joe Montana! "Joe Montana was a quarterback idiot" I said Joe Montainya. HAHAHA

your not missing anything. just a bunch of muscled up testosterone freaks going out on a field and chasing each other around, jumping on top of each other, and trying to take the other guys balls.

LOL perfect description!

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Vikings FTW, been going for them since i was born, Tru Fan

How do you think Farve is going to hold up? He looked old and shakey thursday night game. I predict he will retire this year but off an injury.

Tampa Bay 3-13 and I predict a fired head coach

True fan prediction! they been rebuilding since 2002 superbowl and haven't had a winning season since.

9_nfl_football_logo_steelers.jpg

I dont think the steelers are going anywhere this year they might get to wild card but thats all.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Deka battery (front)

It's the Raven's year.

Flaco and Rice will run shit.

Ravens are raw this year. They have Defense all day and now they have a high powered offense with Anquan Boldin and TJ Houshmandzadeh. I say there going 14-2 OR 13-3

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Deka battery (front)

Are the Raiders making any noise yet? I mean, they seem to be improving lately. Maybe they'll have a winning season? ;)

Nope, looked ok in the preseason but horrible on there first game. Same goes with the 49ers but I think 49ers are going farther than the raiders this season.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Deka battery (front)

Archived