Unofficial 4x4 Kauai Truck Cruise!

smokeumtires

Just got done with a 4x4 Truck Cruise. From one end of our tiny little island to the other

Roughly 20-30 lifted trucks showed up... some really nice show quality trucks, to some trail rigs used ONLY for wheeling... I have to edit the vids but ill post the pics that have uploaded so far.

Oh

and there was NO QUESTION who the loudest truck of the day was.

DSCF6187.jpg

DSCF6188.jpg

DSCF6190.jpg

DSCF6189.jpg

DSCF6196.jpg

DSCF6197.jpg

DSCF6198.jpg

DSCF6204.jpg

DSCF6205.jpg

DSCF6211.jpg

DSCF6208.jpg

DSCF6212.jpg

DSCF6214.jpg

DSCF6213.jpg

Edited by smokeumtires
TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Man seeing boggers on the street makes me cry, thats like a ton of tread loss on those bad boys. Love to see more pictures. Im a 4x4 guy, since i grew up :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

some nice trucks out there in kauai. here is a little video i took of the labor day cruise on the island of Hawaii... in total there were over 150 trucks, tuners, corollas, and VWs in the line. and there are still even more sick trucks out there! im running a fab 6 on my reg cab taco on 33s and i was one of the smallest trucks there <_< oh well, plan is 10'' susp, straight front :) hopefully then i can hang with the big boys!

interrupted by a quick phone call at the end.

Pioner AVH-P4100DVD

DLS UP6i Components

DLS 257 rear fill

DLS A2

DLS A6

DLS RW10 Subs (2x)