any thoughts on capacitor

2 ohms is the final load and i do have 2 amps one is master other is slave

apparently american bass doesnt even have information about these subs on their website yet. no word yet on actual voicecoil configurations...do you actually know the voicecoil configuration to ensure proper wiring? even at 400watts per sub that should still sound decent. pictures looked beefy, but all in all the subs looked....sad.

i think darkjustice may have been thinking the amps were TNT series by earthquake. seriously...some shitty amps.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You think his AQ 1200's are overrated?

lol my badd i misread because of the caps. my statement is retracted

HT was right i thought the TNTs were the amps hehe. sometimes speed reading is bad

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

well i have been to a db drag with them and i did hit 145.3 dB with them at the current set up and that was with the burp tone the sub are great but i almost killed my battery charge

hmmmmm..seems pretty high for that many watts.

but its already been asked what exactly is your electrical set up. i really dont see your setup pulling that much current. what kind of car?

then yeah.....i think those things have like....60-70 amp alternators....lol. big three done at all? what battery is under the hood? any batteries in the back?

look to XS Power products either directly from the company or through Mechman, both are linked at the top of the page. D2400 would be great, wheres your alternator from?