What other vehicles can I use for reference?

any modifcation to the fleets suspension? wheelsnext was trying to create some new application for their website where you can check out wheels and tires on your car.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Looking through sites for rims, finding it hard to find rims for my car. That being the case, what other vehicles could I look under that would work on mine with no rubbing?

you can search engine the bolt pattern and search that way

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

any modifcation to the fleets suspension? wheelsnext was trying to create some new application for their website where you can check out wheels and tires on your car.

As far as I know its all stock. Ive seen plenty of sites that have an app like that, just most dont have my car. I was just on one that had 90-92 and 95-96 and most dont even have Fleetwood

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

93 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

whats the bolt pattern. youll probably have to search for a list of cars with the bolt pattern. chances are any car close to yours will share it, and youll just have to compare them. or go into a tires shop and have them do the leg work for you hehe

now that i think about it, i recall this guy that lived across from this milf i was..... setting up playdates with had your exact car, just in a dark green and he had 22s tucked under his with decent amount of rubber

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

whats the bolt pattern. youll probably have to search for a list of cars with the bolt pattern. chances are any car close to yours will share it, and youll just have to compare them. or go into a tires shop and have them do the leg work for you hehe

now that i think about it, i recall this guy that lived across from this milf i was..... setting up playdates with had your exact car, just in a dark green and he had 22s tucked under his with decent amount of rubber

Its a 6 bolt, Idk if there is any other pattern I might need. My tires said 225/75R15, so aside from rim size what other adjustments would I need to change when looking online?

Thats good to know I can go up to 22's cause I definitely dont want to stay with these tiny stock 15's.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Its a 6 bolt, Idk if there is any other pattern I might need. My tires said 225/75R15, so aside from rim size what other adjustments would I need to change when looking online?

Thats good to know I can go up to 22's cause I definitely dont want to stay with these tiny stock 15's.

i tried to search for you, but i came with extremely limited results. i say just go into a tire shop and ask them to do the work for you, and you take what they tell you and continue your search online. cause from what i saw youll have to know exactly what will and wont fit in order to shop it

wheel size is important but definitely you want to look into tire size as well. i put on some new 24s on my truck and the total size of the wheel and tire is the same as the last set of 23s i had on. you can wrap rims in a variety of sizes

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i tried to search for you, but i came with extremely limited results. i say just go into a tire shop and ask them to do the work for you, and you take what they tell you and continue your search online. cause from what i saw youll have to know exactly what will and wont fit in order to shop it

Thanks anyway man, Ill have to stop in tomorrow or something and find out.

wheel size is important but definitely you want to look into tire size as well. i put on some new 24s on my truck and the total size of the wheel and tire is the same as the last set of 23s i had on. you can wrap rims in a variety of sizes

Thats a good idea, I didnt even think of that and then I wouldnt even have to worry about changing my speedometer to account for the change in size. Thanks

Jensen UV10 DVD HU