DC Sound Lab

Great DC turnout at Omaha's Comp

i got a couple vids and pics will post later tonight i got 146.1 in local 2 1st place. was a great turnout and eric b impressed me that shit was low

pish, only because i got kicked out for being too loud :lol:

nice job everyone! waiting for a vid from skittles... :popcorn:

i really dont have anything good. and my internet connection is so weak here its not worth uploading a crappy vid. i should have had some one take my camera when i competed but it didnt even cross my mind. best i got was a pic of my score.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Skittles, I uploaded, videos that are probably worse than you have, so you might as well post up. I was going to video you as well, but my dad had the camera the first time, and then after that I think I had left it in my truck. There were a lot of people I wish I would have filmed in retrospect, but oh well... I know J00bles posted Bills v. Eric B. A true battle, DC v. Sundown... J00bles may have added a few more videos, I'm not sure though, just check his youtube page. His name is J00bles on there as well.

My Build Log

Deck- Eclipse 3100

Subs- 2X DC XL 18's

Wiring and Fuses- Stinger and Monster Cable

Sub Amp- Sundown SAZ 1500 V.2

Speaker Amp- Coustic 360U

Alternator - Powermaster Alt.

DCSig.jpg

Skittles, I uploaded, videos that are probably worse than you have, so you might as well post up. I was going to video you as well, but my dad had the camera the first time, and then after that I think I had left it in my truck. There were a lot of people I wish I would have filmed in retrospect, but oh well... I know J00bles posted Bills v. Eric B. A true battle, DC v. Sundown... J00bles may have added a few more videos, I'm not sure though, just check his youtube page. His name is J00bles on there as well.

I wouldn't call it a true battle. He had twice as much power. But if you wanna compare 1500rms sub to a 2000rms sub and him running more power than me by double, sure that's a awesome comparison.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

^ lol

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

both your systems are bad ass in their own right.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.