Sonic Electronix

funny.. I ordered 3sixty 2day to but for almost 350.. :/

Still a good deal!

I still dont really know what it is. Is it just a very detailed eq?

It's an OEM adapter, detailed EQ, crossover (HP, LP, and BP), time alignment. It flatens the signal sent from the head unit (mostly for factory units that like to do some crazy frequency boosting things). I am probably missing some stuff. I know it gives you 31 bands of EQ for EACH front channel, 27 for each rear channel, 10 bands for the sub. Also has an AUX input too.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Still a good deal!

It's an OEM adapter, detailed EQ, crossover (HP, LP, and BP), time alignment. It flatens the signal sent from the head unit (mostly for factory units that like to do some crazy frequency boosting things). I am probably missing some stuff. I know it gives you 31 bands of EQ for EACH front channel, 27 for each rear channel, 10 bands for the sub. Also has an AUX input too.

AUX Input on 3Sixty = ability to listen to iPod without a iPod compatible HU?

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

Ok, just got mine delivered. Won't be installed for a couple weeks and I want to make sure it powers up and connects. Does it mess anything up to hook this up, set up software on my computer and test it out before I actually install it?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived