Sonic Electronix

OMG ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!

Na that isn't caps but it isn't a larger font. How are you going to fit 3 12's in a trunk especially ported? For a dash kit try going to best buy that's where I get mine or go balls out and make your own haha custom!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Na that isn't caps but it isn't a larger font. How are you going to fit 3 12's in a trunk especially ported? For a dash kit try going to best buy that's where I get mine or go balls out and make your own haha custom!

for the subs we have minimum of 37 width 14.5 height and 27 depth lol im guna have to come up with a design or something i bought 4 of them hopin i can port 3:)

mJzD9.png

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

How about the maximum dimensions cause with what your posting now you'll have to go subs and port up, subs forward port back or side as the only options, i'm not saying that is a bad thing but usually better to go with subs and ports in the same direction.

With the dimensions given tuning on the box would be 2 6" pvc ports 15" long tuned to 35hz with a sub displacement of .45 for all as a generic guide with a net of 5.89cf

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived