Sundown Audio

Amp Draw At Diff Ohms

i have a bery slight dimming not even ne sort of problem. And i know its just a bandaid but i had it so i through it in there. I was jw but u sound like its not a smart move so im gonna stick with wut i got. Cause i dont plan on upgrading electrical. Cause im storin up the cash for a new car and thats where ill take every step to put in some real power. thanks for the advice!

you do not need a capacitor. it will only act like a bandaid, you will no longer see the damage but the damage is happening(if you had/have a dimming/voltage problem).

I agree! a cap is gonna just hide the real problem of an inadequete electical system. Upgrade your batts and wiring b4 stepping up your amp. then iff needed (probably) upgrade your alt!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ya like i said the cars fine as of now so im just gonna leave it how it is.. then when i get a new car i will do it to the max.. alt big 3 extra batts.. cant wait till i get a new car lol

What you got planned as a new car?

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

I say do it, if you start to have issues, do the big 3.

I don't know if anybody realizes,sebrings put their battery in the wheel well under the driver front fender.And let me tell you it's the dumbest design ever for batt placement.You even have to pull the wheel off to gain access to it.I know this cuz I used to be a mobile battery service unit.Big3 would be almost imposible if not the biggest pain in your ass trust me

What you got planned as a new car?

Hurry up and get the new car for your car audio enjoyment

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

I don't know if anybody realizes,sebrings put their battery in the wheel well under the driver front fender.And let me tell you it's the dumbest design ever for batt placement.You even have to pull the wheel off to gain access to it.I know this cuz I used to be a mobile battery service unit.Big3 would be almost imposible if not the biggest pain in your ass trust me

Hurry up and get the new car for your car audio enjoyment

lol..

that idea does sound dumb..