Sonic Electronix

So im pretty new to this forum but it seems everryone knows what there talking about so i had a question about my subwoofer, there 3 10s hooked up to 2 amps and they seem kinda offbeat on fast paced bass songs and some slow ones too, anyone have any idea how to fix that? Oh and i have my rcas for my first amp going into my second.

So im pretty new to this forum but it seems everryone knows what there talking about so i had a question about my subwoofer, there 3 10s hooked up to 2 amps and they seem kinda offbeat on fast paced bass songs and some slow ones too, anyone have any idea how to fix that? Oh and i have my rcas for my first amp going into my second.

What amps you got hooked up, how are they hooked up, and what ohms you running at?

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

What amps you got hooked up, how are they hooked up, and what ohms you running at?

Im running a ROckforfosgate 200.2 and a 400 watt pioneer amp at i think 4 ohms, ive got 2 y splitter going into the amp with the rcas from the stereo going into that and another pair of rcas going from the amp to the other amp. 3 pioneer 10s