Twistedchild420 Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 Revenue Sharing.....i think i have found the key! For the last month pretty much every video i upload they have asked me to revenue share.Now there was a point they would ask and i didn't know what to say!They were denying vids left and right! lol But i think i found the right thing to say.....and it works everytime! This is all i type.... " I recorded this video and have all worldwide distribution rights to all material used in this video" That's it! In my latest vid "Guess what's next" I have a SOS Band song playing through the whole vid! They accepted it! lol And most of all my videos i have made lately i am repeatedly playing songs for extended periods of time! Now if i ever make partner i'm sure they get much more strict....but right now it's working! lol Just a lil info i thought i would share. For proof you can go check like my last 12 vids.... http://www.youtube.com/user/twistedchild420?feature=mhum Anyway...just thought i would share. My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
kbsmoker Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 Thanks for the info. www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
Twistedchild420 Posted September 16, 2010 Author Report Posted September 16, 2010 Thanks for the info. No prob....that shit can be frustrating! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Twistedchild420 Posted September 17, 2010 Author Report Posted September 17, 2010 Bump for those at work/school earlier...lol My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Chode69 Posted September 17, 2010 Report Posted September 17, 2010 i will try that next time if your not arrested or sued by then haha but for realz ill try it NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Twistedchild420 Posted September 17, 2010 Author Report Posted September 17, 2010 i will try that next time if your not arrested or sued by then haha but for realz ill try it Lol...it works man! And hey Youtube should know better! I put it all on them! lol My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Chode69 Posted September 17, 2010 Report Posted September 17, 2010 haha truf NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Twistedchild420 Posted September 17, 2010 Author Report Posted September 17, 2010 I was really amazed @ the vid with the SoS Band.....but i kept doing my routine! lol Came out good! I only got like 22$ in google adsense..lol My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
kbsmoker Posted September 17, 2010 Report Posted September 17, 2010 how many videos do you have in revenue sharing and how often do you upload? I got one picked up last month that I've made $50 off of so far but I'm trying to get some my videos from my buddys band into revenue sharing, since they have a good amount of fans. And I have the rights from the band to upload. I'm trying to figure out how often I need to put videos up to get youtube to take into revenue sharing. www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
Twistedchild420 Posted September 17, 2010 Author Report Posted September 17, 2010 how many videos do you have in revenue sharing and how often do you upload? I got one picked up last month that I've made $50 off of so far but I'm trying to get some my videos from my buddys band into revenue sharing, since they have a good amount of fans. And I have the rights from the band to upload. I'm trying to figure out how often I need to put videos up to get youtube to take into revenue sharing. I have 15vids in it right now.....as of late it seems every time i upload avid they hit me up! Sometimes i post 3 a week....sometimes I don't post for 2 weeks....and how many views did the vid you got 50$ for have? My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.